7/4/13

Hi again.

Hi there!

Well, it seems that it's been over two years since I've written!  I was looking back at some of my last few posts and I'm shocked to see the growth and improvement I've seen in my running!  I've run three full marathons since my last post (5 total), a few half marathons, and other shorter races.  I've also been doing a lot of trail running.  I have several PRs under my belt and I am more addicted and in love with running than ever

So, here's where I stand now.  I'm training for the Wineglass Marathon October 6 in Corning, NY.  My husband is running the half and my sweet friend, Taryn and future husband will be running the full with me.  I'm so excited about it!  I follow a 16 week plan so that means I'm in the beginning of my training already!  This past weekend, we were in Ohio for a visit.  (We live in Nashville as of now and only for the next couple weeks.)  Taryn and I ran 12.7 miles with the awesome Up and Running group.  The weather was really nice and such a great break from the southern heat!  We kept a nice and easy pace.

 

Afterwards, we went to Boston Stoker for some delicious coffee and oatmeal.  I'm really so lucky to have such a wonderful friend and running buddy!  Taryn is getting married in a little over a week and I'm so blessed to be standing next to her.

I hope you all are doing well and running happy!

Leah B.

No comments:

Post a Comment