7/12/13

Long Run in Germantown, OH

I'm in Ohio for one of my very best friend's wedding this weekend! I'm so beyond excited and blessed to be apart of this day. I stayed with my grandma and got up this morning for my long run in old, historic Germantown. I got up at 6 while the hubby slept in. No, I'm not jealous at all! Anyway, I got to Germantown and headed out for my run.  The weather was absolutely perfect. Low 60's and lots of sunshine! Most of the buildings are from the 1800's. Germantown also has a lot of parks, nature reserves, and farmland. 

Enjoy some pictures of my route! 







Overall, I felt great! My legs felt peppy an I just felt relaxed. I truly enjoyed every minute of my run. 


Now, time to see my sweet great grandma and then head on over to the wedding venue to help set up for the rehearsal dinner! Gosh, have I told you yet how excite I am?! 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with your training runs! 

Leah B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment